Connex - Yorkshire
We are currently seeking an experienced English Teacher who enjoys working secondary aged children to cover a long term role.
The right teacher must have great knowledge of the KS3/4 English national curriculum and is able to make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management and are an experienced teacher!
Role: English Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK secondary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01274 085410 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.