Connex - North East
- Teacher of English
- £140-£200 per day
Are you looking for a new challenge and believe you can make a difference?
I have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly growing English department as a full time Teacher of English from September 2023 initially for 1 term with a view to become permanent.
I am looking for the ideal candidate who will be able to inspire students and demonstrate a passion for teaching English whilst committed to promoting the progression, safeguarding and well-being of pupils in a well-established High School in Newcastle.
In return Connex Education can offer you:
– Free Access to Connex academy our virtual learning hub which gives you access to over £2000 worth of CPD training courses to upskill and help you further your career.
– Guaranteed pay scale from day 1
– Weekly Pay
– A dedicated consultant to guide you every step of the way.
To be considered for this role you must fit the following criteria:
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons or an ECT.
– Experience in teaching at all Key stages
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK secondary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you feel like this is the role for you or are a qualified teacher in another subject, then please do not hesitate to contact me as we have many other roles also available on 0191 9175530 or email email@example.com