Connex - North East
Secondary School in Hartlepool Seeks English Teacher
A school based in Hartlepool are seeking a dedicated English teacher to cover a maternity leave starting ASAP . This is a full-time position teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students and is until July with the potential to continue in September 2024.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) or a PGCE qualification
- Have experience and a passion for teaching English language and literature to students aged 11-16 years old
- Can plan creative, engaging lesson plans suited for various learning abilities
- Know how to prepare students thoroughly for GCSE and other exams
- Can utilise technology effectively in lessons
- Have strong behavior management skills to maintain an productive classroom environment
- Will contribute positively to extracurricular activities
Our supportive department offers excellent professional development opportunities. We provide a welcoming environment for our teachers to learn, grow, and reach their full potential.
If you are committed to making a difference in young minds, apply now with your CV .