Connex - Manchester
English Teacher (KS3) April 2023 – July 2023 – Temporary Contract
Tameside based Secondary School – Outstanding Ofsted
Pay is £130 – £170 per day PAYE (Experience dependant)
Connex Education are a well established recruitment organisation who have been supporting schools across the Greater Manchester region for more that 6 years in their search for committed and outstanding employees.
We’re supporting a wonderful secondary school based in North Tameside with a supply need they have which is due to commence after the Easter break. They’re looking for an English specialist who can deliver KS3 only for the remainder of the academic year.
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status specialising in English or similar
- A passion for teaching in her/his specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3.
- Well-developed skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students, which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Alignment with our partner schools values of Manners, Hard work and Honesty.
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education.
If you’re able to support our school in there need for a Teacher of English, please get in touch with us today or call 0161 518 9000 for further details.