Connex - Liverpool
Here at Connex we have had a huge surge in demand for English Teachers to work in high schools across the Wirral and Merseyside, we are looking to speak with ECT’s and Qualified English Teachers that are seeking new roles.
We can offer a work schedule that suits your other commitments outside of work, we work with some outstanding schools that need assistance with short term and long term positions, whether this be flexible day to day cover to long term rolling positions. You will be teaching KS3/KS4 students aged 11-16. We are also proud to be one of seven partners with the NTP (National Tutoring Program) which has been a huge success within the schools we work with. We have multiple tutoring positions available, so if a supply role isn’t what you are looking for, please feel free to enquire about the tutoring positions.
At Connex we ensure that we always provide the best possible service and take pride in the feedback that we receive on a daily basis from both our Clients and Teachers. We do this by keeping a high level of communication, understanding and hard work throughout. We also offer a range of CPD’s for teachers looking to upskill themselves, these are provided by our sister company Thirsty Scholars that are an approved training provider. Working with us comes with some fantastic perks which I have attached below, please also see the list of requirements that are needed to be considered for this role.
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be:
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality lessons to all abilities
– Able to communicate effectively with young people and their families
– Reliable and share a passion to help Students achieve their potential
– Happy to plan and mark lessons, with support from the department
– Able to communicate well with department heads and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available ASAP
– Strong knowledge or the subject curriculum
– A degree qualification is Teaching
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role, or any other position that we have available please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541, drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 27 27