Connex - Derby
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a teacher of English to work within a Derby Academy. This is a full time position starting as soon as possible to replace an absent teacher.
Are you an experienced Secondary Teacher or Secondary ECT looking for your next long term position.
• Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
• Have a passion for teaching
• Have and set high expectations of behaviour
• Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where needed and possible
• Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour, safeguarding and uniform etc
• Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
• An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS or be willing to obtain a new one
• Full and complete 10-year career history
• Minimum of 2 professional references including your most recent employment reference
• Legal right to work in the UK
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.