Connex - Manchester
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a KS3 and KS4 tutor of English for a Secondary School based in Warrington.
The role is working on a Saturday morning from 9.30am – 11.30am and is to start asap. It will run for 5 weeks
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS3 and KS4 and holds QTS.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful tutor you will possess
– QTS and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the English national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of English tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0161 518 9000 or email email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it is what has earned us our excellent reputation.