Connex - Manchester
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for an English tutor to work on a face to face, full time basis in a Secondary School in Ashton-Under-Lyne.
We welcome applications from all qualified English tutors / teachers who hold QTS and are looking for a rewarding intervention / tutor role.
The sessions are to commence immediately as part of the National Tutoring Programme.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by the school closures.
This role is open to anyone with experience in KS3 & KS4 English and holds QTS or QTLS
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher / tutor you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of English tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0161 518 9000 or email me on email@example.com
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race.