Connex - North East
Part time 2 days per week 8:45am until 2:45pm
Start date Monday 26th February until July
English tutor required – Durham
£25- £30 per hour
A large popular school in Darlington are seeking a part time tutor to work with small groups of students to provide tuition within English up to GCSE level .You will be working with students to raise attainment levels to ensure students have the support needed to prepare for their exams.
As a successful tutor you will possess:
– QTS or QTLS, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race.