Connex - North East
Connex Education Partnership are working with a secondary school in Darlington to assist with the recruitment of exam invigilators ready for the exam season which runs from now until June.
We are looking for flexible, reliable and enthusiastic candidates who are available for ad hoc work within the Teesside area. Free training will be provided on how to be an exam invigilator .
The ideal candidates need to have strong reading and writing skills.
- You will support the school’s examinations officer with the day to day running of each exam and with preparation of the exam hall/room
- You will assist the candidates before and after each exam
- You will follow strict procedures under exam conditions
- You will support the examinations officer with anything that they require to support each exam process
- You will hand out papers before the exam in a specific order and collect at the end of the exam, again, within a specific order
The Ideal Candidates:
- Able to follow strict instructions given by the examinations officer
- Able to work quietly and under strict exam conditions
- Able to act as a read and scribe for students who are unable to read or write
- Understand the importance of exams running smoothly and on time
- All candidates must be happy to complete an enhanced DBS Certificate and be able to provide references to cover the past 2 years (Employment or character)
- If overseas candidate will need overseas police check
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business