Connex - North East
Full time and part time casual work during exam season – May 2024- July 2024
Connex Education are currently recruiting exam invigilators to work in schools in Darlington
After a successful academic year 2022-2023, we are expanding our team and offering flexible working opportunities to those who are passionate about education.
The role will start around May 2024 and finish around July 2024 providing part-time flexible work with half-day availability.
You will have the opportunity to work in local schools and play a vital role in ensuring that exams are conducted fairly and efficiently.
At Connex Education, we value our staff and provide full training to ensure you are confident and successful in your role. We also offer a supportive working environment with amazing team morale, allowing you to work in a positive and motivating atmosphere.
Whether you are an experienced exam invigilator or looking to start your career in education, we have opportunities for you to grow and develop your skills. Join our team at Connex Education and make a difference in the lives of young people in and around Teesside.
Interviews will be held as group interviews due to the volume of applicants needed for this role
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Invite to socials and get togethers.
What you will need:
- Professional experience or willingness to learn.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply.
- Ability to provide references covering the last 2 years
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!