Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are currently recruiting exam invigilators to work in schools in Ammanford.
After a successful academic year in 2022-2023, we are expanding our team and offering flexible working opportunities to those who are passionate about education.
The role will start in May 2024 and finish in July 2024 providing part-time flexible work with half-day availability.
You will have the opportunity to work in local schools and play a vital role in ensuring that exams are conducted fairly and efficiently.
At Connex Education Wales, we value our staff and provide full training to ensure you are confident and successful in your role. We also offer a supportive working environment with amazing team morale, allowing you to work in a positive and motivating atmosphere.
Whether you are an experienced exam invigilator or looking to start your career in education, we have opportunities for you to grow and develop your skills.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
What you will need:
- Professional experience or willingness to learn.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply.
- Ability to provide references covering the last 2 years
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!