Connex - North East
Experienced cover supervisor required
Full time and part time hours available
Day to day, short term and long term supply options
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced cover supervisor to join our team on either a part time or full time basis 3-5 days per week Monday to Friday. The role is required to cover staff sickness and may be either on the day work, or pre booked work.
We are seeking candidates who are experienced cover supervisors and have worked within secondary schools in the UK. We are happy to accept applicants who have experience working with children within a UK based setting such as a Sports Coach, Youth Worker, Residential Childrens worker , or other child based roles.
- Delivering engaging lessons to classes across various age groups
- Implementing pre-prepared lesson plans and schemes of work
- Maintaining productive working relationships with pupils
- Promoting good pupil behaviour in the classroom
- Experienced Cover Supervisor in UK or other UK based setting working with children
- Confident communicating and presenting to groups
- Ability to build rapport with young people
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Access to suitable transport for travel between schools
In return we offer ongoing professional development opportunities and competitive pay rates.