Connex - Nottingham
Are you an experienced Classroom Support Assistant that is looking for variety and new challenges?
Connex Education are recruiting for relief cover staff to support the local schools within the areas of Lincoln city, Skellingthorpe, Riseholme, North Hykeham to name a few! To work on a day to day cover basis. Perhaps you are looking to reduce your hours, have control over your availabiltiy for work or looking to branch out a try new schools within your area, Connex Education looks to build the role around YOU and YOUR needs.
I am looking to recruit a workforce of Teaching assistants that can provide relief to support the class teacher in instances where 1:1 support, group work and general assistant needs are required within Lincoln and surrounding areas.
The classroom assistant role is an integral part of a child’s development in school and at Connex we value the importance of Teaching Assitants to provide the support that many children require to meet their educational goals.
Building key relationships with the local Primary schools, Connex Education cater to specific needs.
WE ARE OFFERING A WELCOME BONUS! When you work 10 days you will receive £50 in vouchers. Register between 18th September and October half term to receive this bonus!
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and qualifications required, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org