Connex - Derby
I am currently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant for a temporary full-time role in Sheffield. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work across various year groups.
At Connex Education, we recognize and appreciate your dedication to the teaching profession. As the proud recipient of the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency award in 2023, we are committed to your growth and success. Joining our team grants you access to up to £2000 worth of cutting-edge Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training. Stay at the forefront of educational practices, enhance your teaching strategies, and unlock exciting opportunities to expand your skillset. We also offer the option to pursue formal qualifications, empowering you to reach new heights in your teaching career.
- Collaborate closely with class teachers to deliver impactful lessons.
- Provide individualized support to students requiring additional assistance.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of educational materials.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Manage classroom behavior and contribute to a respectful atmosphere.
- Work across different year groups to broaden your experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is mandatory.
- Proven experience as a Teaching Assistant within a school setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to different age groups and learning environments.
- Passion for contributing to the educational development of students.
Training and References:
- Successful candidates are required to complete specific online training courses during the onboarding process.
- References from previous employers or professional contacts will be requested.
How to Apply:
As a safer recruitment employer, we are committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults. This involves implementing robust recruitment procedures and policies, as well as ongoing training and support for staff to help them understand their responsibilities in this regard.
Some of the key steps that we take as a safer recruitment employer might include:
– Conducting thorough pre-employment checks, such as enhanced DBS checks, reference checks, and identity verification, for all staff and volunteers who will have access to children or vulnerable adults.
– Providing regular training and support for staff to help them understand their safeguarding responsibilities, as well as the signs and indicators of abuse or neglect.
– Having clear policies and procedures in place for reporting and responding to concerns or allegations of abuse or neglect, and ensuring that all staff are aware of these policies and procedures.
Contact James today on 0114 553 1980 or drop email@example.com an email with your CV and we will give you a call to discuss the role further.