Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are seeking a passionate and motivated teacher to work as a EYFS teacher in a primary school in Heswall (September start date).
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent knowledge of the revised EYFS Framework, EYFS Profile and Development Matters, as well as a passion for igniting a love of learning.
You will benefit from a warm and friendly working environment, and a strong and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
What Connex can offer you
- Competitive weekly salary between £450 – £650 (dependent on experience)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations)
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Dedicated support 24/7 from your personal consultant
- Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
We ask for the following:
- Someone who is friendly, hardworking and empathetic, with a child-centered approach
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or awaiting certificate
- Recent experience working in a school
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex
- Two professional references
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727.