Connex - Birmingham
Did you sleigh at your last job and now you’re looking for a new challenge?
Look no further! Here at Connex Education we have the best way you can treat yourself and the future generation this year by providing children with the gift of Education as we are currently recruiting for an Experienced Early Years Teacher to join our wonderland of a school in Smethwick.
Job Title: EYFS Teacher (Early Years Teacher)
Pay Rate: £140 – £180
Location: Smethwick – B67
- Provide support and guidance to existing Reception ECT
- Planning and delivering lesson (PPA time provided)
- Maintaining records and assessing student progression
- Communicate with parents and guardians with their child’s progress and activities to support furthering their education
- Use your knowledge and skills to help young children open their minds to new ideas everyday.
- QTS/QTLS/PGCE Early Years
- Proven experience in an Early Years school/childcare setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion to provide a positive education to young students
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to get one through Connex Education
- Understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
**What we can offer you**
- A one-to-one consultant to help with your registration, preparation for work and Connex work life
- PAYE Payroll – Weekly (No umbrella companies)
- Access to more than 100 accredited CPD courses online via Connex Academy to further your own development.
- A competitive pay rate (dependent on experience)
Unwrap a new job this Christmas and express your interest today! Contact Marc at Connex Education on 0121-456-4040 for more information on the role or apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org