Connex - ECT
EYFS Teacher – London Borough of Brent, London
Contract – Permanent Post
Start Date – September 2023
Salary – Inner London MPS
ECTs welcome and encouraged to apply.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher for a permanent position in a 3-form entry mainstream diverse school we are working with in Brent, London. The school is committed to providing an outstanding education to its students and has a strong focus on promoting creativity and independent learning. The position will begin in September 2023.
- Plan and deliver engaging and stimulating lessons that promote creativity and independent learning
- Provide a safe and nurturing learning environment that fosters the development of students’ social, emotional and academic skills
- Develop positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- Monitor and assess students’ progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents
- Participate in school events and activities and contribute to the wider school community
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in EYFS
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to provide a holistic learning experience for students
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
The successful candidate will join a supportive and dynamic team of teachers and support staff who are dedicated to providing the best possible education for their students. The school is committed to providing ongoing professional development opportunities for all staff members to ensure that they are equipped with the latest knowledge and skills to meet the needs of their students.
If you are a passionate EYFS Teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for young learners, we would love to hear from you.
To APPLY please send your CV to email@example.com
PRIMARY ECT – EYFS TEACHER – EARLY YEARS – RECEPTION – NURSERY