Connex - Warrington
The school is a single form entry with a strong vision for its pupils and staff. guided by a strong SLT with a focused and supportive Headteacher.
Pupils enjoy coming to school in a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere and are looking for someone who will keep lessons fun and engaging thus make coming to school an enjoyable expereience. Previous experience is required. and in particular we are sseking those candidates who are familar with the EYFS framework and phonics trained.
You will be paid to scale from day one, as the role will require you to undertake the full teaching remit, including planning, assesments, parents evenings and staff meetings. ECTs are also encouraged to apply.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons to primary school students.
- Provide feedback after marking and assessing completed work.
- Collaborate with school staff regarding progress and learning.
- Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Have good classroom management skills and adapt quickly to different school environments.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate salary
- Weekly pay, through PAYE
- £200 referral scheme
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited) through Connex Education Academy.
- Dedicated support from your assigned Recruitment Consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
- Previous experience in EYFS setting
To apply please submit current CV or contact email@example.com 01925 320420