Connex - North East
Are you a teacher who strives to provide wholesome education to help make a difference to pupils working within EYFS?
Start Date: 17th April
We are working with a large mainstream school in the Saltburn area who are on the lookout for a teacher to work within a new Nursery Provision from April until the Summer 2023 and possibly beyond into the 23/24 academic year. You will be required to plan, prepare and structure lessons as well as holding responsibility for the new nursery provision. This is a part time role for mornings across the full 5days Monday- Friday, therefore is ideal for a teacher looking for more flexibility and time off.
As a Nursery Teacher, the school are looking for someone that can adapt to the values that the school prioritise and be adaptable to different teaching approaches.
As a Early Years Teacher with Connex you will need:
- QTS or Equivalent Teaching qualification
- Teaching experience within EYFS – Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Awareness and good understanding of National Curriculum – EYFS
- Knowledge and Understanding of working with pupils with EHCP
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
Working with Connex you will get FREE training in safeguarding, tuition and other CPD accredited courses and have An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support.
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact Chloe on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to email@example.com.