Connex - Birmingham
Connex Education are currently recruiting a qualified, Early Years Teaching Assistant to work on a long-term, supply basis at a Primary School based in the Wednesbury, Walsall area.
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: Full-time, Long term
We wish to employ an EYFS Teaching Assistant to work in their Primary School, We are seeking an individual who is energetic, enthusiastic and passionate with a positive work ethic, who is keen to bring out the very best in our youngest pupils.
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and have experience within a similar setting and experience as a classroom teaching assistant in Early Years
You will be required to support with the learning and development of your assigned pupils with the general running setting up the classroom for learning activities, assisting with display board decoration and host small reading/writing groups when required.
You will be responsible for supporting the planning and managing of the day-to-day provision in Nursery and Reception, working closely with the Early Years Team providing a high-quality stimulating learning environment; communicating regularly with parents; ensuring the highest standards of safety and wellbeing.
We are looking for someone with the ability to inspire, motivate and achieve significant impact.
You will be passionate about the need to enable our youngest pupils to make progress within their learning and development.
To be considered for this vacancy you must:
- Be level 2 or 3 qualified in Childcare, Supporting Teaching and Learning or hold a relevant education focused degree.
- Have recent experience working in an educational setting.
- Provide 2 references.
- Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one through Connex Education.
- Be passionate about education and supporting children with their learning and development.
These are just some of the benefits of working with Connex:
- A dedicated consultant who cares about you career goals.
- We take the leg work out of sending your CV’s to potential schools.
- Refer a colleague or school and earn £200 per referral.
- Competitive Salary
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Learning Support Assistants to carry on this passion.
If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Wednesbury Support roles, please call our office on 0121 456 4040 and ask for Meena or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org