Connex - Nottingham
Do you have a passion for making a difference?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant based in Coalville?
Are you looking to make a postive impact in multiple different schools on your doorstep?
Are you looking for Work-Life balance?
Connex Education Partnership has the perfect role for you!
I am looking for compassionate, experienced Teaching Assistants to support the local schools within Coalville to work on a day to day cover basis. Perhaps you are looking to reduce your hours? have control over your availabiltiy? or looking to branch out a try new schools within your area … Connex Education looks to build the role around YOU and YOUR needs.
At Connex Education we value the skillset of Classroom Assistants and their integral role supporting the class teacher and children’s needs.
Striving for excellence is key! The successful applicant will have experience working in an education setting and must be enthusiastic, proactive, confident and resilient. Duties will include general classroom support for all pupils in EYFS, facilitating learning through play, supporting with pupils’ educational needs, as well as individual and small group interventions for pupils requiring additional help. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in close partnership with the Class Teacher in helping to promote the acquisition of learning goals.
Building key relationships with the local Primary schools, Connex Education cater to specifc cover needs.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary and continous employment providing flexibility and varied experiences
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and qualifications required, please submit your CV to email@example.com