Connex - Manchester
Are you looking for flexible work within early years and childcare, working to your own schedule?
Are you Studying Childcare or Early Years in the Wigan Area?
Do you have relevant experience and a passion for the childcare industry?
We can help!
Due to rapid expansion within the business, we are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic and reliable individuals to work in a range of early years settings throughout Manchester and the surrounding area.
This role will include a range of long-term, short-term, and ad-hoc opportunities to fit around your own personal schedule, making it perfect to fit around your studies!
You will be working in a variety of early years settings, Monday to Friday, supporting the well-being and development of children aged 0 – 5 years old, giving you an amazing opportunity to broaden your experience.
- Long standing company with over 20 years’ experience of whole-school recruitment and training solutions.
- Competitive rates of pay at £10.65 – £11.00 an hour, paid on a weekly basis through PAYE.
- A one-to-one consultant relationship to manage all your Connex work life.
- Online timesheets and availability management.
- Exclusive free access to education-specific CPD accredited courses
- Regular contact as a norm
- Loads of opportunities to broaden your experience
To be considered for this role you should have:
- A passion for a career in childcare and a willingness to go the extra mile
- An understanding of EYFS
- Strong work ethics and communication skills
- Willingness to complete an Enhanced DBS, and the relevant CPD where required.
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification or similar, or referenceable experience within a childcare setting.
Does this sound like it might be for you?
For more information, please contact us at any time.
Office telephone: 0161 518 9000 | Email: Tekara.Shallcross@connex-education.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business