Connex - London Nursery
We are currenting recruiting Qualified Nursery Nurses (with minimum Level 2 qualification or above), to join a small Nursery chain within South London which exhibits diversity, inclusion and a passion for fostering the continued growth and development of the key stages of Early Childhood development. The setting presents a wholistic approach to the nurturing and development of our most precious commodity – our children. This is a well-established Nursery and is seeking experienced Nursery Practitioners to join their expanding Team NOW!
In order to apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you possess the following:
• Level 2 or above Qualified Nursery Nurse/Practitioner ONLY (NNEB, NVQ, CACHE or equivalent)
• Full time roles – 5 days per week/Rota based role
• 35 to 40 hours per week
• Proven experience as a Nursery Nurse – 12 months full time experience preferred within a formal Early Years setting that can be referenced.
• Demonstrable experience with working competently with the EYFS Framework and ethos
• Capable of conducting Reports and Observations in accordance with tapestry.
• Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
• Must be able to work independently, with efficiency
• Thorough knowledge in EYFS practices that are clearly reflected within practice
As part of working with Connex, you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD Training to assist with the upskilling of our candidates, with accredited Courses via Connex Academy
- Free Safeguarding Training.
Please email your CV to: – email@example.com or call office on 0203 432 2310, and ask for Tene