Connex - London Nursery
Connex Education is currenting recruiting Qualified Nursery Nurses/Practitioners, for Temporary opportunities in and around Islington – These may be, ad hoc, short-term and long-term and have the potential of becoming permanent.
To apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you are:
- Minimum – Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse ONLY (NNEB, NVQ, CACHE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent)
- Required to work 3-5 days per week/ Shift Rota based (the hours will vary)
- Previous experience as a Nursery Practitioner is essential – 12 months full time experience preferred within a formal Early Years setting that can be referenced or 6 months part-time experience
- Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
All candidates will receive:
- Mandatory Safeguarding Training at no expense to you & more…
- Hourly competitive rate of pay rate of up to £13 (rate of pay is determined by experience etc.)
- Have access to an Online Library of Courses to assist in upskilling and enhancing knowledge and skillset within the field
- Assigned a dedicated and committed Consultant during your tenure with our Agency
- Opportunity to work within various Early Years settings throughout London and to work alongside a dedicated Team committed to you!
Alternatively, if you know a qualified Nursery Nurse who is looking for work, yet enabling flexibility with employment, please do not hesitate to refer suitable qualified Early Years Practitioners to Connex Education.
Please email your CV to: Tene Green – firstname.lastname@example.org or call office on 0203 432 2310, or for an immediate interview please call 07387 050417