Connex - Liverpool
I am working with a primary school in Bidston, who are seeking an experienced and passionate Teaching Assistant to support a child with additional needs, on an individual basis.
You will be working in a base, alongside the teacher and other TAs. The base supports children with additional needs with their academic, social and emotional learning.
The school values neurodiversity inclusion and provide extensive resources to support the children. You will also benefit from an incredibly supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team.
This position will begin in September and there is opportunity for a permanent contract.
What Connex can offer you
- Competitive weekly salary between £350 – £400 per week, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited) and opportunity to be accepted on to a fully funded Level 3/4 TA qualification
We ask for the following:
- Someone who is enthusiastic and highly motivated, with a child-centred approach
- Experience working with additional needs e.g. ADHD, ASD
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB etc) or long-term experience working with children
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727.