Connex - Leeds
French MFL Teacher (KS3 and KS4) April 2023 – July 2023 – Temporary Contract
Leeds based Secondary School
Pay is £144 – £223 per day PAYE (Experience dependant)
An excellent opportunity for a qualified teacher of MFL to work at a Leeds Secondary School teaching across KS3 and KS4 until July 2023. The school is part of a small and supportive Academy chain, which offers a strong CPD package for all of its staff.
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status with a French specialism
- A passion for teaching your specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Have Excellent IT and organisational skills.
Connex Education Partnership Offers:
Market leading rates of pay
Dedicated, experienced local consultants
Continued Professional Development
Refer a friend bonus scheme
Please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to Leeds@connex-education.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business