Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a Secondary school in Leeds, that puts every individual student at the heart of all its endeavours and strives to ensure that everyone is safe, happy and successful. The school are looking for a Teacher of French to start ASAP The role is full time and will be teaching KS3 and KS4.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidate.
Role: Teacher of French
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds LS17
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who must hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a French Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 7339130 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.