Connex - North East
March start – temp to perm contract
An excellent opportunity for a qualified teacher of MFL to work at a Middlesbrough Secondary School teaching across KS3 and KS4 .
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status with a French specialism
- A passion for teaching your specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Have Excellent IT and organisational skills.
Connex Education Partnership Offers:
Market leading rates of pay
Dedicated, experienced local consultants
Continued Professional Development
Refer a friend bonus scheme