Connex - Manchester
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for several General Cover Teachers to work on a full time basis in a secondary school in Wigan.
This is to start immediately and will run until Christmas in the first instance.
This role is paid as a Teacher
- All subjects will be covered in this role but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan
- Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
- Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
- Collect work in at the end of the lesson
The Perfect Candidates will have the following:
- QTS (Any subject is accepted)
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to work on a flexible basis
- The ability to accept ‘on the day’ bookings
What is in it for you?
- Working with consultants who have a combined experience of over 20 years
- Advice and guidance for each booking
- Paid as a Teacher
All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
I am shortlisting for these positions immediately so please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 518 9000
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business