Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are seeking Teaching Assistants to work within Primary schools in and around Gwynedd.
I am eager to hear from any individual who is committed to making a meaningful contribution to the learning experience of children, by offering them the right level of assistance to ensure that they make the best possible improvements.
Working within our agency gives you the flexibility to work around your preferences and commitments. You can choose the exact days that suit you, on a week-to-week basis across the fantastic range of schools we work with. Alternatively, you may look to us to secure a longer-term position in just one school if this suits you better.
As part of the position, you will be working closely with the class teacher in order to enable better access to learning for students. You will need to be approachable, adaptable and a confident communicator with a real passion for working with children.
Our ideal applicant will also need:
- Relevant classroom experience
- To be a caring, patient and enthusiastic individual, who can work under instruction of the class teacher but also to use your own initiative
- A commitment to supporting all children to reach their full learning potential
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and colleagues, in order to build relationships quickly
- An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through ourselves
- Registration with the EWC as a School Learning Support Worker
- The ability to provide us with 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral
- Access our online training platform Thirsty Scholars, with over 80 free courses
- A dedicated and experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, alternatively please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch very soon to discuss the role further.
Please call me, Tyler on 07824 523688 with any questions about this or any of our other roles.