Connex - North East
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for secondary teacher of Geography at a School rated ”Oustanding” by Ofsted in Stockton-On-Tees .
- This role would start be aiming to start after the Easter break,
- The role would be working Monday to Friday, with a few long term employment if both parties are happy to move forward.
- Must have strong behaviour management.
- The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to KS4 on a full time basis,
- This role is to start as soon as possible,
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to, KS3, KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to plan, mark and deliver lessons – with relevant PPA time given
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for an immediate start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Emma.email@example.com