Connex - London
- Full-time basis; permanent or contract
- September 2023 start
- Outer London Teacher Pay Scale
- Geography Teacher – experienced teachers and ECTs alike equally welcome to apply!
Our client school is a mixed secondary school based in Hounslow, West London. They require a driven and passionate Geography teacher to start in September on a full-time permanent basis. They are also open to taking candidates on a fixed-term contract basis if this is your preference initially.
The school has recently been graded as GOOD by Ofsted and they are on an upward trajectory. They benefit from having a beautiful building with lots of natural light getting into classrooms. They are also in a beautiful part of West London and are surrounded by lots of green open space.
This position is equally applicable for experienced Geography teachers and ECTs alike. The department is well resourced and you will be joining a faculty in which successful schemes of work are already in place.
As the successful candidate you will have the following:
- A sense of ambition and desire to inspire your students to excellent results
- Strong classroom management
- Teaching experience is important, however ECTs will also be considered.
In return the school can offer you:
- Further training and progression
- A highly supportive and approachable senior leadership team
- Excellent transport links to the rest of London
Please send your CV to email@example.com