Connex - Warrington
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Secondary Geography Teacher to teach at a school based in Warrington who are looking for somebody to begin January 2024.
The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to KS5
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to KS4 to KS5
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for a January Start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Keen interest in developing pupils knowledge
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay – £130 to £180 per day
- Pay to scale on Long term assignments
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – If you are interested, please apply now!