Connex - Liverpool
Are you looking to gain experience as an ECT during the summer term?
Connex Education are looking to recruit ECTs for our Primary Schools in Southport and Formby, who are available for short-term supply work during the summer term; our schools will be recruiting for long-term September roles in mid-May, and we will be actively recruiting ECTs for these roles.
We are very keen in discussing roles available with us, especially with ECTs who have finished, or who are nearly finished their final placement.
Work available to you:
– You will have the choice of being flexible and working 1-5 days a week.
– Cover a range of bookings from: PPA cover for full day and half-day bookings; day-to-day bookings, intervention work in Maths and English; weekly cover and long-terms such as Maternity cover.
– TA work available – support a class teacher as a Teaching Assistant during the summer term. This will help you gain experience in multiple school settings.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate salary between £95 -£130
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- Full Compliance with AWR.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited).
- Dedicated support from myself as your recruitment consultant.
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- Experience in Key Stages 1 and 2 advantageous.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for a DBS through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references – 1 from your most recent placement school and 1 from University.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.