Connex - Liverpool
Role: Graduate Supply Teachers
Salary: £100 – £110 per day
Working Hours: Flexible hours.
Are you passionate about education and excited to kick-start your teaching career?
At Connex Education, we’re committed to nurturing the next generation of educators. As an Early Careers Supply Teacher, you’ll have the opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience in Primary Schools around the Southport area. We pride ourselves on creating a supportive and enriching environment for our ECTs and the students they inspire.
The supply role will be perfect for recent graduates, and you’ll have the flexibility to choose your assignments and develop your teaching skills while making a positive impact on students’ lives.
Bookings available to you:
- Day-to-day supply cover in schools.
- Short-term and long-term assignments to cover illness/sick leave.
- PPA cover – short-term and long-term bookings.
- Potential long-term and maternity cover roles.
- Part-time bookings – half-day bookings to cover the release of subject lead teachers and PPA cover.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- Full Compliance with AWR.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited and over 60+ courses to choose from)
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- Placements completed in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please click below to apply.