Connex - North East
Primary Teaching Support
Are you an individual who would like to expand on your experience within education and provide pupils with the support needed to bridge gaps in educational development?
If yes then look no further, Connex are looking to hear from you. We are working with a number of the largest mainstream primary schools in the Stockton and Middlesbrough area who require additional teaching support in the classroom on a regular basis. These schools look for a nurturing, confident and encouraging candidate who are motivated to improve the educational journey of pupils from nursery up to Year 6. You will be welcomed by a supportive school, friendly environment and and a lovely team of teachers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility as you are not required to be available every day and can provide your availability each week to your local consultant.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding, tuition and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies each day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials
As Supply Teaching Support with Connex you will need:
- Experience working with children (Voluntary based or placements will be accepted)
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact Chloe on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.