Are you looking to kick start your career in Recruitment?
Do you want to work with an industry recognised agency of choice who give everyone the opportunity to flourish?
Connex Education Partnership are looking to appoint a Graduate Trainee Consultant based in Sheffield, focusing growth and development within Primary and Secondary schools.
Recruitment is a fantastic environment to work in and offers the right person an exciting and varied day, interacting with candidates and schools. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business. To achieve this, you will need a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and meeting clients face to face.
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
As a graduate, you will receive an intensive training programme supported by coaching and one -to – one mentoring to ensure you are given the tools to hit the ground running.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment into the Connex Induction Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- A passion and drive to succeed
- Previous experience working in a sales or customer facing role
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can raise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 471217