Connex - Nottingham
Role: Head of Maths
Location: Mansfield (other roles on offer in varied locations, contact for more information)
Pay: £180 Upwards – Pay dependent on experience and pay scale
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent Vacancy to cover
Start Date: September 2023
We are currently supporting a secondary school, based in Nottingham, who are seeking a successful Maths teacher to join the team as the Head of Maths. This role is full time and will be starting from September, to cover for the rest of the academic year; it is very likely you will be offered a permanent position if desired.
As the successful teacher, you will be responsible for:
+ Leading the continuing development of high-quality learning and teaching in all key stages.
+ Be committed to achieving excellent results and maintaing high standards across the department
+ Be able to plan and prepare high quality learning for all students.
+ Be a confident, positive, and a visible leader with the ability to build relationships with staff, pupils, parents.
+ Be able to inspire learning and progress, to students and fellow teachers
+ Have QTS
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant, with out of hours access
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE, no umbrella companies
– Subsidised access to Ofqual accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training, mental health training, early careers teacher support and more…
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement using our training platform and ECT support
– £200 refer a friend scheme, for every person you refer who registers
– Chance to support our Social Values Scheme, supporting with the Classroom Climate, The Magic Breakfast and more
To apply for this role then call Jade Powell at our Nottingham office on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send over your CV to email@example.com