Connex - Liverpool
Are you studying Special Health and Social Care at University or college?
Do you want paid work supporting children with Special Needs around your studies?
If yes, then Connex Education can help you.
We are working with several Special Needs Schools across Liverpool and surrounding areas who are looking for cover on a day-to-day basis. This will be to cover staff sicknesses and planned absences.
The Schools we are working with cater for children between 5 and 19 years with a range of needs including ASD,SEMH, SLD and PMLD.
There are many benefits of working for Connex;
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE
- Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
We have work available immediately and this is a flexible position, you can choose how many days you can work.
To apply for the role you must:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with Special Needs either in a School or a similar setting
- Be willing to provide personal care
- Be confident in working with challenging behaviour
- Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to provide a new one
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.