Connex - Warrington
Health & Social Care Teacher required – Full Time – Maternity Cover Starting January 2024
I am recruiting for a full time teacher of Health and Social Care for a secondary school based in Wigan. The school may accept applications from part-time teachers, if they receive a high number of other applicants wishing to job share.
The role is to start in January 2024 until the end of the summer term.
The role is teaching Health and Social care to KS3 and KS4 students.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience teaching Health and Social care to secondary aged learners and be happy to take part in school life as this is a long term maternity leave position.
You will be required to plan, prepare, deliver, and mark the students work.
They are looking for a professional who is really dynamic and loves teaching this subject and can plan and prepare engaging and fun lessons.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK secondary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01925 320 420