Connex - Manchester
Are you somebody who is looking for supply work in schools in Salford? Do you want to work with an agency who truly value and appreciate the contribution to the educational journey of children made by support staff?
At Connex Education, Teaching Assistants are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference. We are currently looking to fill positions in Key Stage 1 at a couple of primary schools in Salford.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to various accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy Portal with over 50 educational and wellbeing modules to boost your skills
- Flexibility of work to suit to your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme
What you will need:
- Relevant TA1, TA2 or TA3 qualification
- DBS (preferably on the update service) or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 years’ worth of references
- A desire to make a difference and inspire children
To express your interest of being a part of our amazing team, please send me your CV to:
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.