Connex - Liverpool
Role: Intervention Teacher
Location: Upton, Wirral
Salary: £110 – £130 daily
Hours: 0.5 FTE hours
Are you looking for a flexible teaching role?
I am working exclusively with a primary school on the Wirral, who are seeking a teacher to deliver interventions and small group work. This role will begin after the Christmas holidays (w/c Mon 8th Jan) and will continue on an ongoing basis.
You will be working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 for 5 mornings a week.
This role would be ideal for qualified teachers or ECTs, looking to gain more experience and/ or more flexibility.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Long term experience working in a primary school
- A valid DBS check on the update service or the willingness to obtain a new one through Connex
- Two professional references
- Competitive salary, between £110-130 per day, based on experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth through Connex Academy’s fully funded and accredited CPD courses.
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent.
- Dedicated support from your personal consultant, available 24/7.
- Full compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- £200 Referral Scheme.
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK, with a strong reputation since 1999.
We specialise in recruiting for a wide range of education roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists, and tutors.
Are You Interested?
If you believe this role suits you or if you’d like to have a confidential chat about how we can help you find the perfect role, please apply today!