Connex - Warrington
Are you an experienced ICT Technician or Lead Technician looking for your next position in a Liverpool secondary school?
Are you available for an immediate start? This is a full-time position.
A client secondary school in Liverpool are seeking to appoint an ICT Technician to support with every department throughout the school with IT issues. You will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the school network, associate devices and its users, responding to first line support requests in a timely and professional manner.
This post requires excellent trouble-shooting skills and an enjoyment in providing advice and support on the use of ICT hardware and software.
This position is to start in ASAP, 8am – 4pm and will continue until July.
• IT Technician or Lead Technician
• Liverpool secondary school
• Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Full time – 8am – 4pm
• Immediate start until July 2024
• Pay between £85-£100 per day
To be considered for this ICT Technician role in a Liverpool secondary school you must have an:
• Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
• Full and complete 10-year career history
• Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
• Legal right to work in the UK
In this role you will benefit from;
- Work with a highly reputable, experienced and supportive agency who are very busy across the North West region
- A one-to-one consultant relationship to manage all your Connex work life
- Access to accredited CPD courses worth over £1000 via Connex Academy
- Career development and permanent teaching opportunities
- An excellent service, which includes regular contact as the norm
- Professionally-written and presented personal profiles to introduce you to local schools
- A wide range of education settings to choose from
- Work to suit your needs and wishes
- Online timesheets
- PAYE payroll – So none of those payroll fee’s that are so common with other agencies
- An online portal & easy-to-use app so you can sort your work life on-the-go
- Loads of opportunities to broaden your experience
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education at the cost of £45.
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as an ICT Technician in a Liverpool secondary school to start asap. Or for more information about the role, contact me on 01925 320 420 or email email@example.com