Connex - Derby
Are you an outstanding Key Stage 1 Teacher, with the proven ability to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment for all of your pupils to succeed within their learning? If so, Connex Education Partnership would love to hear from you!
We are currently inundated with Supply Teaching work in Year 1 and Year 2 within Primary schools in and around Swadlincote. Our supply roles are suitable for any level of experience, whether you are an ECT looking for your first paid role, or you’ve been working as a teacher for years and you’re ready for a better work-life balance.
The best thing about working with us is the flexibility – we will cater to your exact needs, giving you the choice to work full-time or part-time, set days or every day, in a selection of schools or even in one of our available long-term positions within a specific school.
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Essential: Hold QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach across Key Stage 1, with experience planning and teaching to the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of SATs and Phonics Schemes
- Experience differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- Experience working with SEND and EAL individuals
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Commitment to raising school standards through high quality teaching
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training, with over 80 free courses
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE.
- Enrollment onto our pensions scheme, subject to minimum requirements
- Excellent links to local schools in and around Swadlincote
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation help and guidance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Please call the office on 01332 913 151 with any questions about the role.