Connex - Derby
Are you a dedicated Key Stage 1 Teacher, with the knowledge and determination to help your students succeed?
Do you wish for a better work-life balance, without the extra planning and paperwork?
Connex Education Partnership is seeking a dedicated and hardworking Teacher for supply work within our wonderful Derby schools, within Year 1 and Year 2 classes. As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have high expectations for all students and the ability to alter your teaching style to meet the needs of a diverse set of learners. The ability to make fast and effective relationships with children is a requirement of the role, as is an all-around good subject knowledge at a KS1 level.
Working days are not set and entirely dependent on your availability, so this is an ideal role if you are looking for more flexibility.
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- Essential – a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- A sound understanding of how to plan and teach lessons, according to the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of SATs, and Phonics schemes
- Experience in differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- Strong classroom management skills
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training on our online training provider Connex Academy, with over 80 courses
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Pension scheme enrollment, subject to minimum requirements
- Fantastic links to schools in Derby
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation guidance, and help writing a great CV.
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling our Derby office on 01332 913 151; alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.