Connex - Derby
Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher with high expectations for every child, and the ability to plan and teach engaging lessons that meet the needs of all pupils?
Do you wish to remain in the classroom or return to teaching after a break, just with less planning and paperwork?
Are you seeking a better work-life balance and improved mental wellbeing?
Well, look no further!
Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for an exceptional KS2 Teacher to provide day-to-day cover within our wonderful primary schools in Swadlincote and the surrounding area. You would begin teaching on an ad-hoc basis, filling in for Teachers who are absent from class. This means that every day is rich in new experiences, and the ability to be adaptable is a necessity!
This position is ideal for somebody who is looking for greater flexibility. You are able to choose the days that you’d like to work, within the age range that best suits your preferences. Although the role would be temporary to begin with, our schools are often looking for longer term cover staff, so if a placement in one school for an extended period of time better fits your needs, then we would be happy to find you your ideal role!
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and passionate classroom practitioner who is able to motivate and inspire their pupils.
This should be somebody who has:
- A relevant teaching qualification, such as a BEd or PGCE, with QTS or equivalent
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Strong classroom management skills
- The ability to create a stimulating and challenging work environment
- Fantastic subject knowledge related to the KS2 curriculum
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex will offer you:
- Access to our online training provider, with over 80 free CPD courses
- A dedicated education consultant, who is available to you 24/7
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, by PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme, at an incredible £200 per referral
- Invite to Teacher Socials
- Interview and observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling our Derby office on 01332 913 151; alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.