Connex - North East
Primary School Teacher
£120-£165 per Day
September 2023 start
I am recruiting a committed and adaptable schoolteacher for a position in a County Durham School the role is due to start in September 23 for a minimum of two terms.
This small rural school will offer the right candidate offers a vibrant atmosphere in addition to a dedicated supportive team of staff. As a teacher at this school, you will be responsible for carrying out engaging lessons and preparing the children to take their next steps in education.
The role offers a successful candidate the opportunity to
- Gain experience in a unique learning environment
- Work with a great group of core staff and collaborate with staff from other institutions.
- Provide support to both students and parents.
To be considered for the role you must
- Hold QTS Status or equivalent qualification.
- Exceptional classroom management and very high standards of performance
- Have excellent time keeping and a strong work ethic.
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour and students with SEND
Here at Connex Education we put candidates front and centre of our business and give as much as we can to encourage progression. To reflect this, we offer the right applicant.
- Weekly pay via PAYE to get you earning with us quicker.
- Free Access to a unique virtual hub that will allow you to up-skill and further your career.
- Chance to work with experienced local consultants who offer 1:2:1 support.
- Access to a growing number of schools and placements across the country
- Opportunity to secure a permanent placement.
If you are interested, please apply, and feel free to follow up with Matty on 01642 573553 Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
If you’re a teacher and this isn’t for you call Connex to see what other amazing short/long term vacancies, we have.