Connex - Derby
Are you an outstanding and passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher, with the proven ability to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment that ensures pupil progress? If so, Connex Education Partnership has the ideal role for you!
We are looking for a KS2 teacher for a full-time role with an immediate start, at an OFSTED-rated “good” school in the DE23 area. The school prides itself on creating a nurturing environment that fosters academic achievement, personal growth, and a sense of community.
The successful candidate will be welcomed warmly into a supportive and hard-working team of colleagues, and you will be fully integrated into school life, taking on all of the responsibilities of a full-time teacher including planning, marking, and attending staff meetings and parents’ evenings.
- A relevant teaching qualification, such as a BEd or PGCE, with QTS or equivalent
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Strong classroom management skills
- The ability to create a stimulating and challenging work environment
- Fantastic subject knowledge in all areas of the KS2 curriculum.
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
Benefits of Working with Our Agency:
- Professional Development: Access to our online CPD provider Connex Academy, with over 80 free training courses.
- Supportive Network: Join a community of dedicated educators and benefit from the support of experienced professionals.An experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
- Variety of Opportunities: Explore a range of teaching positions tailored to your skills and preferences.
- Excellent pay rates: paid weekly via PAYE
If you are interested in this fulfilling teaching role, please apply directly below or send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this role or any of our other positions, please email us or call the office on 01332 913 151. We look forward to hearing from you!