Connex - Nottingham
At Connex Education we value the skillset of classroom assistants and their integral role supporting the class teacher and children’s needs.
Working in parternship with Kirkby In Ashfield schools, Connex Education are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants that have had experience working with children within the ages 4 and 11 years. Striving for excellence is key! The successful applicant will have experience working in an education setting and must be enthusiastic, proactive, confident and resilient. Full time or part time roles are available.
Duties will include general classroom support for all pupils in KS1 and KS1 facilitating learning through play, supporting with pupils’ personal needs as required, as well as individual and small group interventions for pupils requiring additional help. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in close partnership with the Class Teacher in helping to promote the acquisition of learning goals.
The post is to begin ASAP, working hours are between 8:30-3:30pm each day term time only.
Why work with Connex?
- Great rates of pay, with weekly pay
- Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- Access to enrol on fully funded Level 3,4 and 5 TA courses
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to join our very own SCITT programme
- End of Term Bonus (conditions apply, i.e. 100% attendance)
All we need from you
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
If you’re interested, please apply now!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Please call to enquire on 01523 230 2840 or please email your CV to email@example.com